The deliverable 9.4, Report on Intra-Project Collaboration Including Study Visits and Peer-to-Peer Workshops, was submitted by NTNU in October 2019. Following, the executive summary of the deliverable:
“This report (Deliverable 9.4) provides an overview of the study visits, peer-to-peer workshops, and other intra-project learning activities performed by the Lighthouse and Follower Cities in +CityxChange, between 1 May and 31 October 2019 (i.e., Months 7-12 of the +CityxChange project).
These activities form part of Work Package 9 “Inter-Project Collaboration and Clustering”, Task 9.1 “Intra-Project Lighthouse and Follower City Cooperation”. They are designed to address the needs of the participating cities and solution providers in an effective manner, to better align goals and priorities, to promote cross-cultural communication, understanding and collaboration between the partners, and to speed up the learning process and iteration of results across the entire value chain.
This report (Deliverable 9.4) is complemented by Deliverable 9.5: Report on Attendance at Events Held By Other SCC01 Coordinators.
This report contains information regarding five main elements of Task 9.1 in Months 7-12 of the +CityxChange project:
- PED Definition Workshop, organised in Brussels on 6 May 2019;
- Võru’s study visit to Trondheim, on 9-10 May 2019;
- WP3 face-to-face workshop, organised in Trondheim on 20-21 August 2019;
- Consortium meeting, held in Limerick on 22-25 October 2019; and
- Monthly online meetings between the Project Coordinator, Lighthouse and Follower Cities, i.e., the Executive Board.“